BIO-699(m) / 1 crédit
Enseignant: Profs divers *
Remark: All year long -Training rotations must be approved by the supervisor, by the host laboratory, as well as by the doctoral program director
- Doctoral students interested in conducting a training rotation must write a one page proposal delinating the educational objectives and the means by which they intend to achieve them.
- This proposal must be approved by the supervisor, by the host laboratory, as well as by the doctoral program director.
- Training rotations must take place within the first two years of doctoral studies and can last 1-4 months, with a maximum of 4 months in total.
- The examination procedure consists in a project report written in the style of the candidacy exam report.
Dans les plans d'études
- Forme de l'examen: Rapport de TP (session libre)
- Matière examinée: Training Rotation (EDMS)
- Projet: 14 Heure(s)