BIO-603(TL) / 1 crédit
Enseignant: Tang Li
Remark: 3-day Block course, every year in January. To register, contact EDMS Administration
In this course, the students will learn the basics skills in cancer immunotherapy and immunoengineering. Open to 4 students.
The students will learn how to
1) isolate and purify immunotherapeutics
2) formulate engineered nanoparticle delivery system
3) evaluate in vitro killing efficiency with effector T cells
Please note that you are not allowed to inscribe in your own group!
Note that 3 practical courses are mandatory for all EDMS students and that they have the priority; each course has between 2 to 4 possible slots.
Therefore, please do not register by yourself to this course, this will be done by the EDMS program administrator!
cancer immunotherapy, immunoengineering
By the end of the course, the student must be able to:
- See above in the filed "Note"
Dans les plans d'études
- Nombre de places: 2
- Forme de l'examen: Multiple (session libre)
- Matière examinée: Practical - Tang Lab
- Cours: 6 Heure(s)
- TP: 18 Heure(s)