MGT-534 / 2 credits
Teacher: Henderson James Edward
Withdrawal: It is not allowed to withdraw from this subject after the registration deadline.
Remark: Courses given on IMD Campus.
Strategic partnerships is about better understanding the lifecycle of alliances and ecosystems. It concerns how to strategize, scout, structure, start, and steer strategic partnerships to maximize trust and ultimately company performance.
Strategic partnerships, trust, ecosystems
- Interpret ecosystems, alliances, partnerships and joint ventures
- Apply tools in building and managing an ecosystem of partners
- Implement how to best roll out an ecosystem of strategic partnerships
Case studies, video interviews, negotiation exercises
Expected student activities
Case discussion, negotiation exercises.
Individual Assignment 75%
In the programs
- Semester: Fall
- Number of places: 40
- Exam form: During the semester (winter session)
- Subject examined: Strategic partnership
- Lecture: 1 Hour(s) per week x 14 weeks