BIO-603(O) / 1 crédit
Remark: 3-day Block course, every year in January. To register, contact EDMS Administration
Training in hemato-oncology. Analysis and genetic manipulation of hematopoietic progenitor cells. Morphological recognition of main hematopoietic lineages.
The students will learn how to:
1) collect and genetically modify murine hematopoetic progenitor cells
2) set up hematopoietic colony- forming unit assay
3) stain and analyze blood smears
Please note that you are not allowed to inscribe in your own group!
Note that 3 practical courses are mandatory for all EDMS students and that they have the priority; each course has between 2 to 4 possible slots.
Therefore, please do not register by yourself to this course, this will be done by the EDMS program administrator!
Important concepts to start the course
Students should be familiar with cell culture.
By the end of the course, the student must be able to:
- Manipulate hematopoeitic progenitor cells
- Grow hematopoeitic progenitor cells
Dans les plans d'études
- Nombre de places: 3
- Forme de l'examen: Rapport de TP (session libre)
- Matière examinée: Practical - Oricchio Lab
- Cours: 8 Heure(s)
- TP: 18 Heure(s)