CIVIL-709 / 2 crédits
Enseignant: Denarié Emmanuel
Remark: Cancelled 2021, Next time fall 2022, Min. 6 persons
This course provides an in depth coverage of mechanical and physical properties of Ultra High Performance Fibre Reinforced Concretes (UHPFRC), in the framework of new cementitious composites for structures. The structural applications and environmental assessment of construction systems with UHPFR
Basic components,binders,admixtures and adjunctions.
- Rheology of fresh cementitious materials.
- Bases of Fibre Reinforced Concretes.
- Formulation of UHPFRC.
- Hydration, heat transport, moisture transport.
- Mechanics of strain hardening fibre reinforced concretes and combination with rebars.
- Time dependent behaviour of UHPFRC - creep and shrinkage, response under restraint.
- Applications on new and existing structures - case studies.- Ways towards conceptual design of innovative structures with UHPFRC.
Cementitious Composites, Fibres, UHPFRC, Strain hardening, Creep, Shrinkage, Formulation, Rheology. Modelling
Basic course on Building Materials, Continuum Mechanics, Structural Mechanics, Physics and Chemistry
Dans les plans d'études
- Forme de l'examen: Oral (session libre)
- Matière examinée: New Concretes for Structures
- Cours: 21 Heure(s)
- Exercices: 7 Heure(s)