CH-610 / 2 crédits
Remark: Next time: Fall semester 2022
Every 3 years
To present and discuss important recent contributions in the field of inorganic chemistry with an emphasis on fundamental aspects and properties.Literature seminars based on selected publications,emanating from the last 12 months, preceded by introduction and followed by a group discussion.
The topics covered in this course will include recent advances in the field of:
1. Bioinorganic chemistry (e.g. structure/function correlations and reaction mechanisms.
2. Organometallic systems (e.g. non-linear optical properties and novel electronic and magnetic properties).
3. Supramolecular coordination chemistry (e.g. new functional materials by self-assembly, the adaptive behavior of dynamic systems).
4. Inorganic/organometallic polymers.
5. Theoretical methods (e.g. the development of new methods and their application to inorganic/organometallic systems).
The specific content will be chosen by the instructors and will be renewed every year. The ethics of publishing will also be discussed.
Inorganic, Organometallic, Materials, Catalysis, Spectroscopy, Theory.
Important concepts to start the course
Masters level knowledge of inorganic/organometallic chemistry.
Dans les plans d'études
- Nombre de places: 13
- Forme de l'examen: Exposé (session libre)
- Matière examinée: Inorganic chemistry "Fundamentals and properties"
- Cours: 15 Heure(s)
- Exercices: 15 Heure(s)