EE-712 / 4 crédits
Enseignant: Skrivervik Favre Anja
Remark: Next time: Spring 2023
Every 2 years
This course is intended for doctoral students using microwaves and microwave equipment during their PhD. It starts with a reminder on microwave circuit theory and continues with the main issues linked to microwaves measurement and equipment. The course includes five half days of labs.
- A short summary on Microwave Network Analysis
- Microwave measurement techniques
- Terminal antenna design and optimization
- Selected examples
Microwaves, distributed circuits, filter design, measurement.
Microwaves, Electromagnetism, Antennas.
Term paper and project report.
Dans les plans d'études
- Nombre de places: 20
- Forme de l'examen: Multiple (session libre)
- Matière examinée: Advanced microwaves for wireless communications
- Cours: 28 Heure(s)
- Exercices: 14 Heure(s)
- TP: 14 Heure(s)