BIO-699(1) / 1 credit
Teacher: Profs divers *
Remark: All year long -Training rotations must be approved by the supervisor, by the host laboratory, as well as by the doctoral program director
- Doctoral students interested in conducting a training rotation must write a one page proposal delinating the educational objectives and the means by which they intend to achieve them.
- This proposal must be approved by the supervisor, by the host laboratory, as well as by the doctoral program director.
- The host lab may be any EPFL lab, providing that the training offered is related to the PhD's thesis project.
- Training rotations must take place within the first two years of doctoral studies and can last 1-4 months, with a maximum of 4 months in total. (1 ECTS per month rotation).
- The examination procedure consists in a project report written in the style of the candidacy exam report.
Each month of training rotation gives 1 ECTS credit
There are no scheduled sessions during the selected week or period.
In the programs
- Exam form: Project report (session free)
- Subject examined: Training Rotation (EDBB)
- Project: 14 Hour(s) per term