MGT-486 / 2 credits
Withdrawal: It is not allowed to withdraw from this subject after the registration deadline.
Remark: Cours donné sur campus UNIL
This course will be a follow up of the course given in the previous semester. We will explore how firms can develop innovative strategies in order to both develop competitive advantage and reach collective objectives of contributing to a more sustainable and resilient economy.
Le cours sera composé d'un cadre théorique et de discussions de cas réels
Strategic management; disruption; innovation; sustainability
By the end of the course, the student must be able to:
- Design effective strategies
- Continue to work through difficulties or initial failure to find optimal solutions.
- Manage priorities.
Combination of lectures, and case study discussions
Assignements during the semester: 75%
Class contribution: 25%
In the programs
- Semester: Spring
- Number of places: 32
- Exam form: During the semester (summer session)
- Subject examined: Strategy & disruption II
- Lecture: 1 Hour(s) per week x 14 weeks