MGT-485 / 1 credit
Withdrawal: It is not allowed to withdraw from this subject after the registration deadline.
Remark: Cours donné sur campus UNIL
The purpose of this course is to offer analytical frameworks to help develop disruptive strategies using new technologies, and to apply these frameworks to a variety of contexts
We will use a variety of lectures and case discussions, and will try to leverage the technological knowledge developed in other courses from the program
Strategy, innovation, disruption
By the end of the course, the student must be able to:
- Formulate disruptive strategies
- Defend your strategy
- Integrate knowledge and ideas from other courses
- Communicate effectively with professionals from other disciplines.
- Negotiate effectively within the group.
- Demonstrate a capacity for creativity.
- Access and evaluate appropriate sources of information.
This course will be designed to be very interactive. We will use a combination of case discussions and specific projects.
The course will be given over two block periods of 4 hours.
Projects (done in and outside of class): 75%
In the programs
- Semester: Fall
- Number of places: 32
- Exam form: During the semester (winter session)
- Subject examined: Strategy & disruption I
- Lecture: 1 Hour(s) per week x 14 weeks