BIO-603(TL) / 1 credit
Teacher: Tang Li
Remark: 3-day Block course, every year in January. To register, contact EDMS Administration
In this course, the students will learn the basics skills in cancer immunotherapy and immunoengineering. Open to 4 students.
The students will learn how to
1) isolate and purify immunotherapeutics
2) formulate engineered nanoparticle delivery system
3) evaluate in vitro killing efficiency with effector T cells
cancer immunotherapy, immunoengineering
By the end of the course, the student must be able to:
- See above in the filed "Note"
In the programs
- Exam form: Multiple (session free)
- Subject examined: Practical - Tang Lab
- Lecture: 6 Hour(s)
- Practical work: 18 Hour(s)