BIO-608 / 1 credit
Teacher: Brisken Cathrin
Remark: 3-day Block course, every year in January. To register, contact EDMS Administration
Next time in January 2019 Breast development and cancer. Learn about experimental approaches to study Breast Development and Breast Cancer.
Introduction to the role of hormones in breast development and breast cancer.
- Studying mammary gland development: a) wholemounting mouse mammary glands, b)histological analysis of mouse mammary glands
- Hormones and breast development: Immunostaining for the progesterone receptor
- The importance of structure: Growing cells in 3D: Extraction of collagen from rat tails
- Gene transfer techniques: Discuss different viral vectors
In the programs
- Exam form: Oral presentation (session free)
- Subject examined: Practical - Brisken Lab
- Lecture: 6 Hour(s)
- Practical work: 18 Hour(s)