MGT-496 / 2 credits
Remark: Cours donné sur campus UNIL
This is the first part of a two-semester course covering various legal topics related to technology and sustainability issues. After an introduction to the legal system, students will study contract reading and data protection. Some tax aspects will be covered.
By the end of the course, the student must be able to:
- Make a group presentation on a legal topic
- Differentiate private law from public law
- Take into consideration the legal issues related to sustainable development
- Communicate effectively with professionals from other disciplines.
- Respect relevant legal guidelines and ethical codes for the profession.
This first semester of the course will culminate in a written examination which will take place during the summer examination session.
Cette première partie de cours fera l'objet d'un examen éccrit lors de la session d'été d'examen.
In the programs
- Semester: Spring
- Exam form: Written (summer session)
- Subject examined: Legal aspect of sustainability & digitalisation I
- Lecture: 2 Hour(s) per week x 14 weeks