MATH-311 / 5 credits
Teacher: Patakfalvi Zsolt
Ring and module theory with a major emphasis on commutative algebra and a minor emphasis on homological algebra.
- Linear algebra
- Théorie des groupes
- Anneaux et corps
ex chatedra course with exercise session
- Written final exam.
- Bonus exercises to be handed in during the semsester, worth up to 30% of the final grade.
There will be pdf notes provided for the course.
In the programs
- Semester: Fall
- Exam form: Written (winter session)
- Subject examined: Algebra IV - Rings and modules
- Lecture: 2 Hour(s) per week x 14 weeks
- Exercises: 2 Hour(s) per week x 14 weeks